BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubUsergroupsGalleryFAQLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

Share | 

Black Thrashers Frosthelm Recruit New Members.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutiful_ViXn
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal

Zodiac : Aries Metal Reputation : 88

PostBlack Thrashers Frosthelm Recruit New Members.

North Dakota's blackened thrash unit FROSTHELM have recruited AVENGER OF BLOOD's drummer and have added a second guitarist from Fargo's IMPERION

Shannon Frye of AVENGER OF BLOOD and Matthew Bellmore of IMPERION have officially joined ranks with up and coming black thrashers FROSTHELM. On his recent recruitment Shannon says, "I am happy to have joined a great ambitious band and look forward to everything we can accomplish together." They Plan on hitting the studio in February to record the upcoming full length "The Endless Winter." Mixing and mastering duties to be performed by Matt Hyde. (Slayer, Skeletonwitch, Behemoth)

Matthew Bellmore had this to say on his recent joining. "I'm thrilled and honored to be a new element of Frosthelm. I will be be playing guitar, and I feel that this is a good fit for me musically and technically. What I am most excited about is I finally have the opportunity to work with incredibly dedicated, motivated, and musically intelligent people (not to mention great guys too). One thing is to be certain, Frosthelm will destroy." Frosthelm bassist Jimmy Cherry says, "lineup changes are almost always difficult situations, But I couldn't have asked for a better group of guys to join the helm, Their dedication is second to none, and I see many achievements on the horizon for Frosthelm."

FROSTHELM ON FACEBOOK

Back to top Go down