BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT
Welcome to Brutiful Entertainment! Take a look around the forums area (hit the forum button). We hope you enjoy your stay and come back anytime!!

BRUTIFUL ENTERTAINMENT

Promotions, News, & Reviews

PROMOTIONSHomeBrutiful UniScentsINTEXcablesFancy Guitar CaposSINISTER GUITAR PICKSSelect A Head LLCDAHMER ARTCurt Mangan StringsMandalorian Mercs Costume ClubUsergroupsGalleryFAQLog inRegister4TH BMF 2015

Share | 

Charter Comm. SUCKS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BuFFY BrutiFuL
Reign In Metal
Reign In Metal

Zodiac : Scorpio Metal Reputation : 103

PostCharter Comm. SUCKS!

Dear Charter Communications,  

I cancelled my account today for MANY reasons.  A:  Your employees have lied to me once to many times.  IE:  A: One of your reps told me they'd be here to pick up your tv box 2 Tuesdays ago, between 8 and 12.  I'm still waiting!  AND, on today's phone call, I was told your company did NOT pick up such items.  B:  Your employee that "supposedly" came out here, said there were dogs, um.....I keep my dogs in the backyard!  PERIOD!  So, to hear you call me a liar, via your employee, was reprehensible.  C:  My past due balance of $64.00 and current balance of $54.00 do NOT equal $199.39.  And the math logic that your employee gave me was unacceptable!  I mean really!  Just confusing us into paying the bills ain't cool!!!  D:  I tried to get a one day extension on my billing date, you're such a cheap and petty company, you wouldn't do that!  AND E:  I was told you're keeping my $300.00 deposit, and that it wasn't a deposit at all!  That you had been "adjusting" it so that would "disappear".  I was also told that in Nov., after  you at Charter double charged my credit card, and because I wanted half my money back, that it was "my request" to remove that $150.00 from my deposit.  I never authorized such a thing!  So to make a long story short, I cancelled Charter, due to your lies!!!  I do plan on contacting the BBB about ALL of this!!!  Kudo's!!!  You suck Charter!!
Back to top Go down